ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- We're live from Andrew's living room in Chicago!
- The new WizardingWorld.com website (sort of) goes live and we get our official passports!
- Question is… what do we do with them?
- Wizarding World Gold: what is it and how much is it going to cost fans?
- Following Crimes of Grindelwald and a Fantastic Beasts 3 delay, is this news breaking at the wrong time?
- What benefits would we like to see from a premium Wizarding World service?
- Muggle Mail covers where people listen, politics, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, security at Hogwarts and "good" Horcruxes
- Why did Voldemort put so little protection around his other Horcruxes?
- Did Dumbledore experience a "surge" before his inevitable fate on the Lightening-Struck Tower?
- Why didn't we talk more about the fact that Draco was crying when Harry found him in the bathroom?
- Did Snape create Sectumsempra for James Potter and Sirius Black?
- Quizzitch: Where do Harry and Dumbledore apparate to upon their return from The Cave?
- We're off next week!
- Bonus MuggleCast (available on Patreon): What if… Dumbledore had told Harry the truth about Snape in that moment of hesitation?
- This week's episode is brought to you by Scentbird (visit Scentbird.com/MuggleCast and use code MUGGLECAST for perfume or cologne for $7.50!) and ThirdLove (visit ThirdLove.com/MuggleCast for 15% off your first purchase!)
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The MuggleCasters, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.