ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Slug Club member Sara joins the show!
- Muggle Mail covers Bunty The Spy, Snape The Protector and Snape The Bully
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Chapter 22 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, After The Burial
- 7-Word Summary: Aragog causes Harry no issues with Slughorn
- Despite its dark undertones, is this one of the funniest chapters of the series?
- Eric tells us why Hagrid's letter defined his Potter reading experience
- Aragog is one of our biggest (literally) connecting threads between Half-Blood Prince and Chamber of Secrets
- Will we see Aragog make an appearance in the Fantastic Beasts series?
- Thanks to Ron... it's time for Harry to GET LUCKY!
- Thoughts of Ginny... are they romantic or a bit disgusting?
- If the placebo Felix Felicis effect worked on Ron, do we think it could have done the same for Harry?
- Is Slughorn so elusive because he considered Harry would eventually use Felix Felicis?
- Venomous tentacula, acromantula venom, unicorn hair... Slughorn has a side-hussle!
- House-Elves as poison taste-testers! What does this reveal about Slughorn's character?
- I Will Remember You: our patrons pay tribute to Aragog
- Let's get drunk! Is this becoming a recurring theme in Half-Blood Prince?
- Does Slughorn feel guilty, maybe even responsible, for what happened to Lily?
- Francis The Fish is possibly the best addition the filmmakers made to the series
- Rename The Chapter and MVP of the Week
- Quizzitch: Who tells Nearly-Headless Nick about Dumbledore's whereabouts?
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The MuggleCasters, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.