ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- The latest on JKR's assistant's credit card fraud
- Quidditch Through The Ages is getting an illustrated edition!
- Team StarKid is turning 10 and they're planning an event in LA!
- Muggle Mail covers the cursed DADA position, Dumbledore lecturing Harry and the powers of Hufflepuff's Cup
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Chapter 21 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Unknowable Room
- 7-Word Summary: Harry searches for Draco unsuccessfully but determinedly
- JKR drops yet another subtle hint to the identity of the Half-Blood Prince
- Dobby and Kreacher report back their findings on Malfoy!
- Despite the result, should Harry have been more explicit with his instructions?
- Why does Harry never consider that Draco could be entering the Room of Requirement?
- What combination of words would we use to try and enter the room?
- Given her persistence, should Hermione have offered Harry suggestions on how to acquire the Slughorn's memory?
- Snape is having a really bad day (again), but should he be taking it out on his students?
- Why was Tonks in this chapter? What did she need to see Dumbledore about?
- We draw connections between Moaning Myrtle, Draco and Tom Riddle
- The hosts Rename The Chapter and give their MVPs of the Week!
- Quizzitch: When Professor Slughorn gets plant leaves from Professor Sprout, what group of students does he say they are for?
- In Bonus MuggleCast (available on Patreon): The creators of the amazing graphic art within the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts film series visit Chicago, and Eric recaps their event.
- Don't forget to follow @MuggleCastPod on Instagram!
- This week's episode is brought to you by Robinhood, the easiest way to invest in stocks, ETFs, cryptos and more. Get a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint at MuggleCast.Robinhood.com!
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The MuggleCasters, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.