ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- We're now on Instagram! Follow us: @MuggleCastPod!
- A first edition Potter book sells for $90,000! Have any hosts ever been tempted to buy a rare piece of Potter memorabilia?
- Patreon update: Get ready! Signed album art and our 2019 gift are coming! Pledge now to become eligible to receive the goods.
- We take feedback on last week's J.K. Rowling discussion
- Voicemails cover a listener who doesn't like JKR (but is nice about it), Fawkes, Horcruxes and Cursed Child San Francisco
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Chapter 20 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Lord Voldemort's Request
- 7-Word Summary: Voldemort tries again to obtain Dumbledore’s allowance
- Just how is Draco getting the "ingredients" he needs for Polyjuice Potion?
- Hogwarts staffing problem: what's the deal with Trelawney and Firenze?
- Dumbledore calmly shames Harry for not retrieving Slughorn's memory. Have we ever experienced anything like this in real life?
- Given everything Harry has been through recently, is this a fair request? Why doesn't Dumbledore get off his ass and do it himself?
- How might the course of history have changed if Tom Riddle had been allowed to teach at Hogwarts?
- Hepzibah, Hokey and Horcruxes
- What was Voldemort truly after in Dumbledore's office?
- It is clear Dumbledore had inside information on Voldemort early on. Why didn't he do more to stop him?
- From tour guide to caretaker, the hosts give Voldemort a job at Hogwarts!
- Rename The Chapter and MVP of the Week return!
- We make several connections between this chapter and Order of the Phoenix
- Quizzitch: How many points does Harry lose for being later to DADA class?
- This week's episode is brought to you by OpenFit! Work out from the comfort of your own home and see great results -- text 'MUGGLECAST' to 303030 to receive a special extended 30-day trial!
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The MuggleCasters, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.