ABOUT THIS EPISODE
How the power of compounding applies to not only wealth, but influence, expertise, and creativity. How non-monetary investments can lead to greater monetary wealth and satisfaction.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why the rule of 72 and the power of compounding are hindered by portfolio losses.
- Why the sequence of returns impacts investment performance, but also our expectations.
- How what we experience in the world is made up of separate glimpses and events.
- What are non-monetary things that compound with time and why there are no short-cuts.
- How to focus our attention on things that compound.
- How non-monetary investments of our time can increase our monetary wealth.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from J. David Stein , which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.