ABOUT THIS EPISODE
#245 With more and more college degrees being granted and higher student loan balances, when does it make sense to go to a highly selective college or to college at all? What can increase earnings more than just having college degree? Thanks to TripActions and Shipstation for sponsoring the episode.
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.
- [0:17] The price paid by parents for their children’s prestigious degrees.
- [3:28] David’s college experience.
- [5:14] Does ambition or a selective school earn more?
- [7:44] The influence of family background.
- [9:32] The importance of college networking.
- [10:30] Overcoming discrimination.
- [12:12] College degrees as hiring filters.
- [15:45] How much student debt should you take on?
- [20:28] Student loan forgiveness.
- [23:36] Is college worth it?