ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Wealth building is one of the reasons why people are striving hard, sacrificing, and taking risks. Acquiring cash for starting a business venture is the first step. You know you have the physical assets but you need cash. The possibility for its potential liquidity is higher. You just have to find the best options where you can use the assets to get the cash without getting loans and having a monthly payment. There’s nothing better than feeling absolutely debt free. It gives you a sense of power. What’s the alternative source of capital?
In this episode of Millionaire Mindcast, we have a fantastic guest, Matthew Sullivan, who shares his knowledge on very interesting and trendy topics, the real estate investment and the blockchain technology.
Prepare yourself as we dive in on today’s episode!Matthew is an entrepreneur, the Co-Founder & Director of Secured Real Estate Income Strategies, LLC. , and a Founder & CEO at QuantmRE which is building the world’s first membership-driven, vertically integrated real estate stock market that enables fractional interests in real estate investments to be bought and sold on the Blockchain. Also, creating EQRE - the world’s first crypto-currency with true intrinsic value – a token backed by audited real estate assets. It enables homeowners to release the value of the equity that is locked up in their homes without taking on more debt.
Matthew helping homeowners to leverage in their wealth building plan, giving them an opportunity to acquire cash to create more opportunities and income. It’s building a partnership with homeowners in a soft transaction. Allowing them to be a co-investor and the owner without the problems of maintenance, tenants, and trash. A simple business that gives you access to different asset-classes on top and becomes partners with homeowners. Converting home-owers to homeowners and providing equity freedom. And the return can be very attractive far from many other real estate investments.
Moreover, because it’s putting the world's real estate assets on the blockchain
Matthew explains the importance of Blockchain technology in making every transaction reliable and trusted. All the data cannot be manipulated because it’s more diversified and protected.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How you fell into the space of real estate, and what you do right now? (05:58)
- How blockchain become an evolutionary technology that disrupting many industries and spaces? (08:44)
- Where do you get the concept of pairing the idea of investment space and Blockchain technology? (13:18)
- How does equity fund work? (15:45)
- How people can leverage the released fund to create more opportunities and income? (20:18)
- How do you protect yourself, fund, and investors? (26:48)
- What are some of the biggest challenges that you foresee or maybe already dealing with and how you solve these? (31:14)
- What is the best user profile for your investor? (34:09)
- What kind of return can we expect if we’re investing in this opportunity? (36:02)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What Blockchain technology really is? (09:34)
- What’s the difference between bitcoin and Blockchain? (09:57)
- How did Blockchain connect to bitcoin? (12:04)
- Tips for homeowners who want to sell the equity of their home. (18:46)
- The process of homeowners application. (22:45)
- The maximum limits in releasing home equity fund. (23:51)
- Tips for homeowners who want to use the equity fund for home improvement. (28:05)
- How to determine the pricing of the funds? (35:04)
- “Blockchain is really the next generation of technologies.”
- “Blockchain is an evolutionary technology, it’s not revolutionary.”
- “Blockchain is a really good evolution of a kind Ledger system.”
- “Debt payoff was the number one driver and continues to be the number one driver.”
- “The actual technology itself isn’t good or bad, it’s just the business and how they used it.”
- “You become homeowner than a home-ower.”