ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode, we speak with Joseph Lubin, the cofounder of Ethereum and the founder of ConsenSys.
Major Topics Include:
- His background and career trajectory which propelled him into the blockchain space
- Co-founding Ethereum with Vitalik Buterin
- The evolution and structure of ConsenSys
- The impact of blockchain on the financial services industry, and which industries will be next to adopt the technology
- The evolution of venture capital in light of blockchain technology
- The nature of company shares and the evolution (history) of shares
- Regulation in the space
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Harpreet Singh, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.