ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In episode #1106, we discuss the best kind of growth. Tune in to hear which type of growth is best for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Kind of Growth
- [00:35] Spend less than you make.
- [00:45] “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity.”
- [01:45] Financial advisors take a cut of what you make.
- [02:05] You want pre-tax growth, because you want to spend your money before taxes.
- [03:11] The best way to look at it is: If something works for you, go all in on that tactic.
- [04:30] Neil used to do some angel investing, but it has slowed down.
- [04:43] He has been investing in venture funds.
- [05:25] You can get a great return on investing in venture funds.
- [05:41] The best kind of growth is investing in yourself.
- [06:05] You build brand power by investing in yourself.
- [06:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:55] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Neil Patel & Eric Siu., which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.