ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Here's what to remember:
- Find out what resources your college offers for students — you may have to do some digging.
- It's OK to get a job, but try to find one that's related to what you want to do.
- Make a budget. And don't miss out on that free food!
- When being thrifty isn't enough and you have no more hours for a job, talk to the financial aid office about taking out small federal loans.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help.
- Take care of yourself. You've made it to college: You belong there!
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Life Kit from NPR, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.