ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Are you ready for a journey into the past?
We’re going back in time for a special flashback. In this episode, we’re sharing 16 types of copywriting clients almost every copywriter will get to work with. Some are awesome and some… are not. Plus our tips on spotting them and how to work with them (so your copywriting project is smooth sailing).
Tune to learn:
- Our favourites types of clients
- How to deal with scope creep and requests for free work
- How to guide clients who can’t tell you what to change
- The best way to organise disorganised clients
- When (and how) to tell a client to step back
- And more. So much more!
How many of these clients have YOU worked with? Let us know on our Facebook page or on Twitter.Share the pod love!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, we’re giving a shout out to Jan for her FAB review. Thanks Jan!Share the meme: Links mentioned in this article:
- Empty copywriting portfolio? How to make up client-wowing samples
- Crappy clients: How to spot, avoid, manage and fire them
- Good client. Bad client.
- The Zen Guide to Shitty Clients
The post E94: Different copywriting clients and how to manage them appeared first on A copywriting podcast for copywriters.