ABOUT THIS EPISODE
What I've learned about healing broken bones (and a short list of what not to flush)
- You need to eat almost twice as many calories as you usually do
- Your bones need lots of protein to mend any breaks or cracks - that's also true if you have osteoporosis
- Other vitamins you need are Omega-3's, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin K
- I suppose you are wondering when I am going to say that you need Calcium - well you do but, and it's a big but, Calcium shouldn’t be taken by itself !!!
- You need to take all of the Minerals together and in the right proportions. That means in the proportions that they come from the earth.
- Actually, you should take Minerals even if you haven’t broken anything. There’s a link below and on my website's Resources page to the kind of Minerals I take - Trace Minerals.
Be sure to check out my Daily Videos about the journey back to health that I've been documenting and posting! They can be found on:
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Susan Rosin, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.