ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast. Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
During our conversation we discuss:
- Chris shares why and how he started his business.
- We talk about the importance of being an investor in an effort to grow your networth.
- Then Chris breaks down his unique, low risk, strategy that allows him to control over $30 million in real estate.
- Chris shares why his lease purchase / rent to own strategy works so well in an up or down economy.
- Chris then shares his exact process for finding, pre-qualifying and contracting with new properties.
- We talk about how he leverage virtual assistants to do outreach to potential property owners.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Last but not least, he recommends one of his favorite books.
Get a FREE copy of "Real Estate on Your Own Terms" www.FreeSRECbook.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown