ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Marcus Taylor is the Founder & CEO of Venture Harbour, a digital innovation studio in Oxfordshire that has built a multi-million dollar portfolio of highly-automated online businesses with zero funding inc. SaaS tools, comparison sites, and more recently, MacOS apps. Marcus also developed the World's first scientifically-valid method of measuring human comfort zones and has been featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30.
During our interview we discuss:
- How and why Marcus became and entrepreneur
- How he optimized one component of his website which increased the number of leads by 4X w/ no additional traffic.
- How cognitive biases impact the # of leads you generate from your website.
- We discuss a simple web form hack that can increase your conversion by over 50%.
- He shares a key strategy they uncovered on how to leverage segmenting to increase the # of leads as well as the overall conversion.
- How motivation controls the overall conversion rate of inquiry/web forms.
- We talk about how some simple changes your web forms can maximize the ROI on your paid advertising campaign.
- Marcus shares one of his favorite growth tools/software.
- He shares one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown