ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Aired: April 10, 2019 | Episode: 249
- Open Bionics 3D-printed prosthetic arms are now available in the U.S.
- Samsung is adding a little anti-virus directly to your 2019 TV purchase
- Office Depot is paying $35 million to settle claims of false malware infections
- Free tax software from the IRS is about to be banned courtesy of paid tax software
- Jeremy Smith (Host)
- Jeremia Schrock (Co-Host)
GPF airs Wednesdays at 6:30 PM AST on KSUA 91.5 FM.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from General Protection Fault - gpfault.com, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.