ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Aired: September 05, 2018 | Episode: 229
- The GPF team tries out VR
- Microsoft is bundling the Xbox One and its services into a monthly lease package
- Streaming services in the EU now need to dedicate 30% of their offerings to local content
- And Facebook users are starting to limit the amount of time spent interreacting with the service
- Jeremy Smith (Host)
- Ivan Baird (Co-Host)
- Chris Nutt (Oversees Correspondent)
GPF airs Wednesdays at 6:30 PM AST on KSUA 91.5 FM.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from General Protection Fault - gpfault.com, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.