ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- The risks and technical challenges of building client-side API integrations and why Benedikt decided to focus on a server-side integration for launch
- Building Userlist with Ember instead of trendier tools like React
- How the Ember app authenticates with the Rails API
- Strategies for keeping email deliverability high for Userlist's customers
- How Benedikt built Userlist's complex segmentation engine by creating a custom AST structure and compiling it to SQL
- How the automation and email scheduling system works
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- DigitalOcean, get your free $50 credit at do.co/fullstack
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Adam Wathan, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.