ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This week, Kate wakes up super early, finds joy in cooking, and discovers a new holy grail product, and Doree deals with mastitis, does a major closet purge, and becomes addicted to an iPhone game. Then they welcome journalist and author of The Conscious Closet, Elizabeth L. Cline, to discuss fast fashion, her favorite ethical and sustainable brands, and the environmental impacts of the fabrics we buy.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at [email protected]
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Testaments (US) - You can purchase The Testaments wherever audiobooks are sold. To learn more and to listen to audiobook clips, visit penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/testaments.
- Bombas - Save 20% off your first purchase when you go to bombas.com/forever35.
- StitchFix - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- LOLA - Go to mylola.com and enter promo code FOREVER2019 to save 30% on your first month’s subscription.
- Casper - Get $100 toward select mattresses by visiting casper.com/forever35 and using promo code FOREVER35.
- Fabletics - Visit fabletics.com/forever35 to get 2 legging for $24.
Theme music by Riot.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy