ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The advice Chris would give to his 29 year old self
- Angie’s priorities for her purchasing decisions
- The spending safe zone
- Chris’s rule of thumb for putting money back into his business
- Exercising your “no” muscle
- Creating legacy wealth and what drives Chris
- “Having it all”
- Dating as a financially successful woman
- Being attracted to resources
- How old we truly feel
- The impact our surroundings have on us
- Working with family + the failed businesses we’ve started
- Angie’s energy mastering advice
- Learn more: angielee.com ; soulcbd.com
- Instagram: @angieleeshow
- Listen: The Angie Lee Show podcast
- Video trainings: fortheloveofmoney.com/free
Today on the show I had the pleasure of sitting down with Angie Lee, marketing mentor, top motivational speaker, professional podcaster & serial entrepreneur. Angie has successfully built two 7 figure brands in less than 3 years, and teaches her community how to grow and scale their online businesses with sales psychology, authentic messaging, and intuitive marketing. In our conversation today, we have a face off interview where we are interviewing each other on all things business, money, and even our personal lives. This episode is entertaining AND has massive value for you!
- If you could go back in time, to age 29, what would you do?
- How do you pick and choose what you purchase?
- How do you assess how much money to put into your business?
- What is driving you right now?
- Is it difficult to meet men that support your financial success?
- When did your environment make you take off?
- If you could teach people one thing that will change their business, what would it be?
Angie Lee is a highly sought after marketing mentor, top motivational speaker, professional podcaster & serial entrepreneur. She is the Co Founder of Soul CBD, Creator of the Pays To Be Brave live event & Host of the Forbes top 100 business & lifestyle podcast, The Angie Lee Show.
Corporate dropout to 7 figure entrepreneur under 30, Angie has successfully built two 7 figure brands in less than 3 years. With the power of video marketing, Angie has successfully produced multiple 7 figure organic product launches with 0 paid Ads. She teaches her community how to grow & scale their online businesses with sales psychology, authentic messaging & intuitive marketing. Angie has a unique & refreshing ability to inspire her female audience to overcome their business and life fears in a motivational, yet always approachable way.
Earn Your Happy is a production of Crate Media