ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode, we speak to the co-founder of the very popular game and one of the top DApp on the Ethereum Network – Etheremon (https://www.etheremon.com/).
Tune in to hear about:
- Nedrick’s background and how he got into Blockchain/Crypto
- About Etheremon
- End to end user journey for someone playing the game
- Role of the EMont token
- Integration with Decentraland (https://decentraland.org/) and how they’re leveraging Kyber Network (https://kyber.network/)
- Etheremon’s business model
- New game being developed called CubeGo (https://www.cubego.io/)
- Issues with Ethereum Blockchain and how they’re dealing with it
- EMont Alliance and longer term vision
- Other games mentioned: MyCryptoHeroes (https://www.mycryptoheroes.net/), CryptoKitties (https://www.cryptokitties.co/), Gods Unchained (https://godsunchained.com/)
- Other resources projects mentioned Dapp (https://www.dapp.com/), OpenSea (https://opensea.io/)
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Tushar Aggarwal - Founder of Decrypt Asia and Blockchain investor, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.