ABOUT THIS EPISODE
How Happy People See The World
Did you know that happy people see the world differently?
They don't wear rose-colored glasses. They have a better way:
1) Happy people realize that being alive includes problems.
2) Happy people accept that challenges are a privilege.
3) Happy people get frustrated but don't give up. Problems mean everything is normal.
4) Happy people take responsibility for solving problems.
5) Happy people deal with everything life can throw at them, get a great nights sleep, and do it all over again.
Finally, when you think like a happy person, most problems never show up in the first place.