ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Ups and downs in business are a given, but we don’t often talk about the downs. Without talking about our failures, though, how can we learn and find success in difficult times? So we’re giving you a peek behind the curtains at Bright Umbrella, sharing some of the business challenges we faced this year — including losing our largest client — and the changes we’re trying. No guaranteed solutions (just yet), but maybe we can all learn from each other!
- Become a #ctrlclickfan!
- Partners Counseling presentation at Owner Summit
- Demystifying the Web for Clients series
- Closing the Loop Email
- Project Management for the Web with Rachel Gertz
- Podcasting 101
- Craft Slack
- Bureau of Digital events
- Business Impact NW
- Ask a Manager
- Louder Than Ten Workshops
- Book Yourself Solid
- Never Split the Difference
- Extreme Ownership
- Embracing the Suck with Chris Harrison
- Success from Failure with Erik Reagan
- Make a one-time donation to the show!
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Review our show on Stitcher
IN THIS EPISODE
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Lea Alcantara and Emily Lewis, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.