ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Only a few months after leaving MillerCoors where he invented the company’s wildly popular Blue Moon brand, Keith Villa launched Ceria Brewing Company to embark on new territory: cannabis-infused non-alcoholic craft beer.
A spin on Blue Moon’s Belgian-style white ale, Keith’s new beer, “Grainwave,” is a medium-bodied ale with blood orange peel and 5mg of THC, the psychoactive component in cannabis.
In this episode, Keith shares the goings on at Ceria Brewing Company, the variety of “sensations” his new line of craft beers have to offer, and his insights on the booming edibles industry.
Learn more at https://www.ceriabrewing.com
- Keith’s background in craft beer, his experience at MillerCoors, and how he came to launch Ceria Brewing Company
- The process behind earning a PhD in Brewing
- Why Keith decided to launch Ceria Beverages and create THC-infused beer
- The ins and outs of infusing non-alcoholic craft beer with cannabis to ensure the THC is evenly emulsified and each bottle contains the proper dosage
- Where Ceria is aiming to make its beers available in 2019
- Keith’s goals to overcome the stigma surrounding cannabis
- The THC doses within Ceria’s two beers and the different sensations they offer
- Keith’s insights on the future of Ceria and the cannabis industry at large