ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Daniel is the creator of the award-winning film “Inner Worlds Outer Worlds” as well as the ongoing “Samadhi” series. He is also the founder of the Awaken The World initiative whose purpose is to bring the ancient teachings of Samadhi back to the world for free (in as many languages as possible) Daniel’s approach combines self-inquiry with traditional forms meditation so that participants have the opportunity to simultaneously realize their transcendent nature, and to purify themselves of conditioned patterns. The pathless path is to realize an ever-deepening development process within the self-structure, and to simultaneously realize what is always already beyond the self-structure. Samadhi is when the world that is constantly changing merges or unites with the changeless.
* YouTube Channel
* Inner Worlds Outer Worlds – Part 1 – Akasha
* Inner Worlds Outer Worlds – Part 2 – The Spiral
* Inner Worlds Outer Worlds – Part 3 – The Serpant and the Lotus
* Inner Worlds Outer Worlds – Part 4 – Beyond Thinking
* Samadhi Parts 1 and 2 – DVD Blu-ray Combo Pack
* Samadhi Free Guided Meditations and Instructions
Discussion of this interview in the BatGap Community Facebook Group.
Interview recorded May 6, 2019
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Rick Archer, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.