ABOUT THIS EPISODE
What do you do when things aren't working as well as they used to in your business? Whether it’s your content, the changing algorithm, fewer applications for your launch, engagement going down, followers are going down, feeling as though you have to compete with your peers, or making a shift in your life or business, there are many things that can make you feel out of control in a constantly changing industry. This is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, and working through myself.
In this episode, we’ll work through what to do when things in your industry change, and what kind of questions you can ask yourself to evaluate your business from a neutral perspective.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- A constantly changing world
- Predictable things vs. non-predictable things
- Adaptability to change
- Analyzing the market
- Types of people (Innovators, Early Adopter, Early Majority, Late Majority, Laggards)
- Looking internally instead of externally
- Examining where you are and making a shift
- Controlling your own realityAccepting and surrendering
- Working through stories we tell ourselves
- Evaluating data in a neutral way
- Your business is not YOU
- 8 Questions to Self Evaluate