ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Fred Gerantabee of Coty, VP of Digital Innovation for Coty (a global beauty company making cosmetic, skin, fragrance & hair brands), joins Abby Wallach and Karen Moon in the MouthMedia Network studio.
- How innovation means so many different things - an umbrella term for new and disruptive approaches —trying to solve old problems with new solutions
- Anything we look at today paves the way for tomorrow
- Voice assistance
- How w are trained to find things we want, but the lexicon for typed search is not how we’d ask for something by voice, context is complicated
- Covergirl flagship store in Times Square - try-on stations using AR - mixed reality - seeing makeup applied to face virtually
- Working with Perch, and creating a tactile interaction
- Not thinking about brand and what environment, more about what they are trying to solve
- Clairol color system, based on Google home system - virtual system walking through process off coloring hair when you ant touch anything
- The Fragrance Finder
- The power of data and find classifications you would normally look for
- A guitar as a safety blanket, and a live performance!
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from MouthMedia Network, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.