ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Andrew Martonik, Russell Holly, Nirave Gondhia, and Michael Fisher are live at Google I/O 2019 with their analysis of all the announcements from the keynote address!Show Notes and Links:
- Top 10 Google I/O 2019 announcements!
- The Google Assistant is now ten times faster on phones
- Nest Hub Max smart display unveiled with 10-inch screen and built-in camera
- Google Pixel 3a XL hands-on preview: The best camera gets cheaper
- Pixel 3a & Pixel 3a XL specifications
- The Pixel 3a isn't the rebirth of the Nexus line, but it's close enough
- Google Pixel 3a vs. Pixel 3a XL: Which should you buy?
- Android Q Beta 3 is heading to 21 phones — here's the full list
- What's new in Android Q beta 3: Dark mode, new gestures, stronger privacy and security controls
- Android Q is getting Dark Theme
- Android Q is getting rid of the back button for a side-swipe gesture
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Android Central, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.