ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Aside from filling my brain with audio material to expand my love and sex life, books are my favourite source of knowledge. So in this solo episode of All We Cannot Say, I decided to review a handful of books that have impacted my beliefs in the past year.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Your chance to win $100! Simply complete the audience survey to go in the draw.
- Temporarily Yours by Elizabeth Bernstein – a great intro to the politics of modern sex work.
- Becoming Wise by Krista Tippett – for well-rounded emotional intelligence.
- Becoming Cliterate by Dr Laurie Mintz – an exploration of the orgasm gap and female pleasure.
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron – an ideal bedside companion for life’s trials and tribulations.
- Cheap Sex by Marcus Regnerus – for those who wish to explore alternative and inflammatory viewpoints.
IN THIS EPISODE
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Camilla Ruth, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.