ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir discuss whether we have officially reached “peak car” — meaning can we now expect a steady decline in private car ownership? They then debate whether Joe Biden’s physical displays of affection are appropriate.
Some recent picks:
- Delhi Crime (Netflix)
- Business Insider Briefings (subscription required)
- “How To Enjoy Game of Thrones Season 8 If You Haven’t Seen The Show” (Kjerstin Johnson)
- Station Eleven: A Novel (Emily St. John Mandel)
- How Finance Works (Mihir Desai)
- Netflix Subgenre Codes
- Bang Bar (New restaurant by David Chang)
- Games Magazine
- Museum of Failure
- Episode: “Aliy” from Losers (Netflix Series)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: [email protected]. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.