ÜBER DIESE EPISODE
This week Kate and Doree discuss the status of their skincare routines, the siren song of expensive products, and grappling with claustrophobic clutter. Plus: Kate falls through a trampoline in an exercise class and Doree’s got an ant infestation. Then they sit down with R.O. Kwon, author of The Incendiaries. She chats about sheet-masking whilst writing, the grief-filled experience of losing her faith, how she perfected her signature eyeliner look, and why it was important to her to come out publicly as bisexual.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at [email protected] Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
This episode is sponsored by:
- Big Sky (Canada) - You can purchase Big Sky from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca.
- Buffy - For $20 off your Buffy comforter visit buffy.co and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Pretty Litter - For $20 off your first order, visit prettylitter.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Daily Harvest - For $25 off your first box, visit daily-harvest.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- ThirdLove - Get 15% off your first purchase when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- Blinkist - To start your free 7-day trial, visit blinkist.com/forever.
- FIGS - For 15% off your first purchase, visit wearfigs.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
Theme music by Riot.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy