Welcome to episode #80 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Heather Cooan, Founder and Principal Growth Strategist at HDC Digital.
Heather is laser focused on revenue growth for clients and one way she accomplishes this with CRMs. If your B2B PPC campaigns are stuck or you're having issues scaling performance then this episode is for you. Stay tuned to hear Heather's advice for unlocking revenue growth through the power of CRMs.
Welcome to episode #79 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Vernon Johnson, Social Account Manager at 3Q Digital.
Search is all about intent-based people searching for specific products, and social is a little bit more about that discovery side, Pinterest has this great mix of both. People on Pinterest are here to discover, they're here to buy, they're here to purchase, they're here to change somethings, they're here to plan.
Did you know 61% of Pinners have discovered a new brand or product on the platform, and 1 out of 2 users have made a purchase after seeing an advertisement on Pinterest.
Stay tuned to learn as Vernon talks about:
- Where to start when you're first getting started
- Creative Best Practices
- Running Mobile App Install campaigns
- How to find Long-Tail Keywords for Pinterest or Search
- Using One-Tap to Trick the Pinterest Algorithm
Welcome to the PPC Show where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. I'm your host JD Prater, Director of Growth Marketing at AdStage.
Most advertisers are getting maxed out and priced out on Facebook and are trying to scale their efforts to YouTube...but they are severely disappointed after a week or so.
On this episode John Belcher, Teacher at AdSkills, is going to talk about The Big YouTube Problem.
Stay tuned to learn:
a) Where most advertisers are failing with YouTube
b) How to create experiments to set yourself up for success
c) How to utilize different CTAs that get you around the whole YouTube Partner Program requirements
Welcome to episode #77 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Andy Taylor, Associate Director of Research at Merkle.
Brands may be at Google’s mercy when it comes to the price of branded traffic, but Andy outlines steps they can take to reduce their CPC pain.
Stay tuned to learn about:
- AdWords brand CPCs up in Q4
- Google’s history of algorithm adjustments as corrections
- And some actionable tips on what you can do to combat the increase
Today is Mar 9th 2018 and these are your top 6 PPC Headlines from this week.
1) Facebook Unveils Trip Consideration For Travel Advertisers
2)Study Shows That Every $1 Spent on Radio Ads Returns $12 In Purchase Activity
3)Twitter Tests Integration With Outside Buying Platforms
4)Quora’s Ad Pixel Now Supports Multi-Event Conversion Tracking
5)Introducing Custom Ads on Yelp
6)Honda Shifts Its Media Buying To Pay Only For In-store Visits
Welcome to episode #76 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Andrew Breen, the President at Outshine.
In this episode, Andrew discusses what ROI means, how to calculate it, and how to focus your time on the tasks that impact revenue.
Stay tuned as he covers:
- Defining ROI and the tools you need to find it
- How to calculate ROI
- Our job is to let platform do it's job
- Finding the biggest levers to pull that will drive business results
Hey everyone, I’m Paul Wicker and I’m JD Prater. Today is Mar 2nd 2018 and these are your top 9 PPC Headlines from this week.
1) Google's App Ads Chief On Why Less Is More When It Comes To App Campaigns
2)News Feed FYI: Ending the Explore Feed Test
3)Facebook Rolls Out Job Posts To Become The Blue-collar Linkedin
4)Trump vs Clinton Facebook CPMs
5)Twitter Launches Bookmarks, A Private Way To Save Tweets
6)Twitter trying to be less toxic
7)Brands' Voices May Be Muffled on Amazon Echo
8)Updates to YouTube Live Streaming
9)Unilever threatens to pull ads from Facebook and Google
Welcome to episode #75 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Ferdinand Götzen, the Head of Growth at Recruitee.
In this episode, Ferdinand talks about the importance of ad copy and content in online advertising.
Stay tuned as he covers:
- The most important elements of ad copy
- Images versus the copy
- Content marketing for different stages of the funnel
- Changing ad copy across networks and customer journey
Welcome to episode #74 of The PPC Show, where we interview the best and brightest in paid marketing. This week we're joined by Akvile DeFazio, President of AKvertise Inc.
In this episode, Akvile talks about what makes a good video for Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads.
Stay tuned as she covers:
- What makes a good video for Facebook Ads
- How can small to medium size brands affordably and effectively create video content for their campaigns
- What is the best way to use video in Instagram ads
- Common mistakes she sees companies make with video ads
- The most interesting trend in social media advertising right now
This week on The PPC Show, Paul Wicker and JD Prater break down the top nine headlines in ad tech and digital advertising for the week of Feb 12-16th.
Tune in as they cover the latest on Chrome ad filtering, Google AMP for email, and Facebook downvote button.