Theme: Skype Hidden Emoticons (video)
Supported by: Spresent.com - Create Flash Presentations in the browser
Skype hidden emoticons:
where xx is 2-letter country code, like in e-mail address. Examples: (flag:us), (flag:ru)
Mac Only: How to turn on the hidden Emoticons on Mac: (from post on MacOSXhints.com)
1. Control-click on the Skype icon and choose Show Package Contents from the pop-up menu.
2. Navigate into Contents -> Resources -> Emoticons.
3. Control-click on Animated Emoticons.SkypeEmoticonset and choose Show Package Contents again.
4. In the new window that opens, down at the bottom you'll find Emoticons.plist.
5. Open it with a text editor (back it up first), and make sure Skype isn't running.
6. Now scroll down to the end of the document and find the first emoticon with the line <key>Hidden</key> (starting after the emoticon "star"). Simply delete the lines...
...under every hidden emoticon, save the file, and you're done.
7. The hidden emoticons will now show as a regular option in Skype. The Emoticons may vary depending on your version of the program.
e-mail: [email protected]