In Episode 41:
▪ In the long intro part 1, Rod and Keith discuss a few of Keith's new toys, such as Sony HDR TV, an AppleTV4K, Roku 4K, and the 4K HDR general experience
▪ In the long intro part 2, Rod and Keith have perhaps the final Rodney A6500 rant and will Keith selll one of his dust-collecting Rod GH4? Then Rod and Keith talk about their new MacBook Pros and Cons...
▪ In a new segment, "Cut the cable," Rod talks about his experience in departing from the common cable / satellite ecosystem...
▪ Keith reviews a new classic, "Blade Runner 2049" which won Best Cinematography for a well-deserved Roger Deakins...
▪ And in the next segment, Rod asks Keith the question, "Can you mix HD with 4K" in a project?"
▪ In the next to last segment, Rod asks Keith about his new iMac Pro, will it replace his 6 year old cheese grater Mac Pro?
▪ In the the closing segment Rod and Keith tease the TechMove Nation the up coming fake announcements in the upcoming NAB 2018 show, which Keith will be attending... with some fake rumors about the Sony A6700, Premiere Pro version 12, the software Keith loves to hate, yet another DJI drone, the Came-TV "Crystal" wireless transmitter, and the full frame version of the Canon C700.
Please remember to support TechMove – it’s easy and doesn’t cost you anything, just go to techmovepodcast.com/amazon.
Or you can use Patreon to donate,just go to patreon.com/techmovepodcast.