In this podcast, Robert Barmentloo talks about how to create useful reports, data sources vs tables, sharing, the new report designer, and more.
This episode covers:
- Creating useful reports
- Staying in platform
- Discouraging export to PDF
- Using data sources instead of tables
- Sharing reports
- New report designer
- Other new Jakarta features
For more information on Reporting, see:
- Performance Analytics and Reporting Community: https://community.servicenow.com/community/performance-analytics
- Product Documentation | Reporting: https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/istanbul-performance-analytics-and-reporting/page/use/reporting/reference/reporting-landing-page.html
- YouTube Playlist | Reporting: https://youtu.be/IYnKE3E7qmg?list=PLCOmiTb5WX3oZW9-PaYGVojiEwVhQJdxi
Your feedback helps us serve you better! Did you find this podcast helpful? Leave us a comment to tell us why or why not.
To catch clips behind the scenes with our podcast guests, and find out what topics we'll be covering next before they are posted, follow @NOWsupport on Twitter. You can also search Twitter using the hashtag #SNtechbytes for all previous podcasts, video clips and pictures.